- The immune system is a complex network of cells and proteins that defends the body against infection.
- The immune system keeps a record of every germ (microbe) it has ever defeated so it can recognize and destroy the microbe quickly if it enters the body again.
- Abnormalities of the immune system can lead to allergic diseases, immunodeficiencies and autoimmune disorders
- Human immunу performs in two main strategies: congenital and acquired. Congenital or innate immunity comes to us by birth, and acquired immunity is formed up under the influence of life factors such as stress, pathogens come with food, air, water and other sources. Each person has an individual quality of immunity, since each of us has his own way of life circumstances, passed or existing diseases, types of vaccines have taken before and the environment conditions.
- Immunity keeps a record of every type of pathogen (infection) that it has ever destroyed, so with repeated infection, the rate of destruction can be higher. Vaccination is based on this.
OUR IMMUNE BOOSTING AND DETOX THERAPIES
NIKOLENKO CLINIC OTHER THERAPIES
"...OZONE is a gas that prolongs life and hope when it is lost..." Doctor Yuri Nikolenko